Get your carpets more than clean…get them Chem-Dry clean!
Chem-Dry by the Emerald Coast — independently owned and operated since 1993 — proudly serves Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Niceville, Santa Rosa Beach, Navarre, Milton, Pace, Crestview, and Gulf Breeze. Chem-Dry, the world’s largest upholstery and carpet cleaning service, uses innovative research and technology, premium equipment & cleaning solutions, and an expert staff to improve on common hot water extraction (or old-fashioned steam cleaning) for a DEEPER CLEAN that dries quicker. Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and tile & grout cleaning: Chem-Dry is there for all your cleaning needs. There are quite a few reasons that Chem-Dry by the Emerald Coast can claim that they deserve your business and will work hard to retain your business.
- Chem-Dry is cleaner and healthier! Since their equipment and solutions use just a small fraction of the the moisture that traditional steam cleaners use, carpets dry quicker, which means less time for mold to grow. Their solutions are environmentally friendly, Certified Green by the FDA, non-toxic, and safe for kids and pets…to ensure a healthier home.
- Chem-Dry by the Emerald Coast saves you money! Chem-Dry equipment doesn’t leave behind sticky residue to attract more dirt — and require more cleaning! Also, correct cleaning extends the life of your carpet; inferior cleaning products and cut-rate cleaning services can actually damage your carpets — costing you more money. Chem-Dry is the SMART way to invest in “carpet health” and SAVE MONEY.
- Chem-Dry stands by their brand and stands behind quality service 100 percent! As a leader in the Emerald Coast area in carpet cleaning, they are fully able to insure that you will appreciate their services and spread the word that Chem-Dry clean is the best sort of clean for your home or business.
Chem-Dry’s patented The Natural® has many advantages over old-fashioned types of cleaning — including deeper cleaning, quicker drying times, no sticky residues, staying clean longer, being non-toxic and safe for kids and pets. Their extensive range of services include Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Oriental & Area Rug Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, Tile & Grout Clean & Seal, Expert Pet Odor Removal, Specialty Stain Removal, and Water Damage & Flood Restoration.
Chem-Dry processes have the Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval. Their revolution in carpet cleaning uses carbonation and ingredients based on Mother Nature to make carpets super fresh and super clean. Their cleaning process generates natural CO2 that produces millions of tiny scrubbing bubbles that penetrate carpet fiber, dissolve dirt and stains, and act as micro-propellants to lift dirt to the surface for quick, effective extraction.
To maintain the life of your carpets and retain the life of your home (and its value), make sure to do a few basic things:
- Clean carpets and rugs on a regular basis.
- Prevent dirt in your home by using doormats and changing air filters.
- Use high-quality cleaning products with a Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval.
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or leave sticky films.
- PROFESSIONALLY deep clean your carpets at least every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded dirt and grime.
PROFESSIONALLY have your carpets deep cleaned the right way — the superior way — with Chem-Dry by the Emerald Coast: http://emeraldcoastcarpetcleaning.com/