- The Noodoe is a Customizable watch advertising itself as the opposite of an Apple Watch. It’s a great watch for creative-idea types is a very adaptable type of technology. The watch combines the usefulness of a smart-watch with the innovation what they call the “maker movement.” Noodoe may look like a regular fitness tracker, but the watch’s interface can be customized, and the final personalized product can also be shared online or downloaded by others.
- At the Consumer Electronics Show, some of the most interesting wearable technology pieces were a smart thermometer patch for infants, a set of virtual reality headphones and headsets that are capable of communicating using “telepathy.” Also, worn as headpieces or on the wrists accessories, as garments or jewelry, wearable technology as a natural extension of the body was a big part of the most innovative tech in the show.
Pieces that really stood out were the Audi smartwatch and the Hyundai Android Wear App. Also check out the Bragi Dash Headphones, smart wireless earbuds that are designed without the normal cords. The Bragi Dash earbuds were designed by using the molds of hearing aids and 3D printing to determine determined the best way to re-produce the big sounds of big sound systems into a tiny personal sound space. The stats on these earbuds are great. A rubber material helps keep them in place in the ears.
- Some of the hot compute tech trends include Fexible Projected Computers, Slimmed-Down Gaming Laptops, Next-Generation Computing Platforms, Indestructible Storage Devices and Magnetic Modular Keyboards.
- Convergence is a very hot topic in the high tech industries these days. Ways to connect different devices to have a seamless tech media experience is one that all the entrepreneurs and innovators want a piece of. It may be just a matter of time before there is a single device that replaces all the separate ones is we now use. A sort of super media body link that allows us to do a lot with all the software out there.
- Tech security has become especially high profile over the last year. More people are worried about hacking and the way that information online is now permanent. Social media or more traditional web media, tech security needs to diversify to puts our fears at ease. There are many possible future problems. Simple solutions such as webcam covers to ensure no one is secretly being watching you, especially younger people. Apps that let you erase messages on other people’s phones! Innovators are always searching for new ways to straighten security and privacy as online.
- Keep it hot new and fresh tech-wise! Check back here for more tech news soon!