Oh, those so-odd and so-crazy and so-fun celebrities! They turn us on and turn us off at the
same time. One day it’s something disturbing that some celebrity is doing. The next day it’s
something sad. And then the next day it’s some wonderful that our fave celeb is saying or doing
— and we begin the cycle all over again. But what would we do without our beloved stars and
freaks? Here is some hot news of the weird about celebrities this week!
● Kesha — pop queen freak of The Voice — believes that she had sex with a ghost! She
claims that when she lived in a “flop house” at Rural Canyon CA, a dark, sexual spirit
came to her in the night. They had sex and “he” opened her up to a “new side of the
universe.” That crazy Kesha! I would love to talk to her shrink.
● Kim Kardashian’s wants to get pregnant with another of Kanye’s babies! Oh my, are
we ready for this. The problem is that she’s having trouble becoming a mom again. Kris
Jenner claims that Kim is doing everything she can. Could it be the stress she’s under?
Or the hand of God? Let’s wait and see if anything starts to rise.
● Justin Bieber gave himself a 60 million dollar jet for Xmas! Could it be that Santa can’t
afford the odd Bieb-boy any longer? Or maybe Justin’s been so bad in 2014 that he has
to play Santa to himself now. After earning a reported $200 million last year, it’s hard to
feel sorry for this poor little rich boy.
● Kanye West has insisted that his dressing rooms — all 15 of them on tour! — be whiter
than white, with white furnishings and accessories. All what fabrics! In fact, the King of
Odd requested once that the white carpets in his room be IRONED before he went in. Is
he a neat freak or just an overall freak?
● Recently deceased and much-beloved Paul Walker was once at a jewellery store when
he saw a young U.S. military soldier with his fiancée shopping for a wedding ring. Paul
went over to the manager and to him to put the girl’s ring on Paul’s tab. What a swell
guy. We miss you, Paul!
Here are a few amazing “flash facts:”
● When he was 12, Simon Cowell was arrested for hijacking a bus with a toy gun!
● Keith Richards claims that he heard the riff to “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction” in a dream.
He woke up, recorded the riff on a tape recorder and said, “I can’t get no satisfaction”
and went back to bed. Should we believe him?
● The American Psycho Bret Easton Ellis tried to get cocaine from his dealer, but instead
of texting the dealer, he tweeted the drug order to his 350,000 Twitter followers. Oops!
Hope he didn’t have any police followers.
● For playing James Bond in a couple of admittedly great films, stud Daniel Craig has the
right to take any Aston Martin from the factory — for the rest of his life! That’s riding in
That’s all for now, but don’t worry. Those crazy, creepy, loveable celebrities will always come up
with something to keep us entertained. That’s what we pay them so much for!