Ohio State placed head coach Urban Meyer on administrative leave Wednesday as it investigates Courtney Smith’s claims that several people close to the coach knew of a 2015 domestic violence allegation against her ex-husband, former OSU coach Zach Smith.
- Olivia Moultrie scores brace in USWNT’s 5-0 rout of Dominican Republic
- Diamond experts share tips for buying the perfect engagement ring
- Judge: Toe will require ‘constant maintenance’
- Michael Keaton Explains Why Beetlejuice 2 Needed To Use Practical Effects Over CGI
- Death by the Printing Press? An Economy for the Wealthy